Here is a handy packing list you can use as a guide when you start packing for camp.
Camp is 8 days long, and we have no laundry service, so please pack accordingly. We value modesty, so please leave things like spaghetti-strap tanks and dresses, midriff clothing, halter tops, short shorts, or other revealing clothing at home. Lost belongings can easily be returned to their owner when they are clearly marked!
- Your Bible!
- Day Clothing:
- 8 shirts
- 8 pair shorts or pants
- 8 pair socks/underwear
- Hoodie, sweatshirt, or light jacket
- 2 pair sweatpants
- 1 pair sneakers
- Evening Clothes for 8 Evening Church Services
- Sleeping Bag or Sheets
- Pajamas/Clothes to sleep in
- Towels (for showering, and perhaps a second one if you plan on a trip to the pool)
- Toiletries (Shampoo, soap, toothpaste & toothbrush)
- Water Bottle
- Laundry bag
- Insect Repellent*
- Ball Gloves*
- Medicine (any required medicine must be turned into the Camp Nurse at Check-in)
Items that will NOT be needed, and you should leave them at home or check them with the Program Director in the beginning of Camp
- Music Player/iPod/CD player
- Cell Phones/Tablets
- Hand-held video games
- Food or drinks any kind (Snacks are available for purchase at various times during the day.)
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Car keys (If you must drive to camp you must leave your keys with the Youth Director for the duration of camp.)
Information about Evening Services
We always try to look a little nicer for dinner and the evening services. Please plan on bringing a few nicer sets of clothing on hangers for an evening service each night, and for the Sunday morning service on August 3.